Missing page content in bebuilder

Hi!

When I import a prebuild website, now for the second time the content is missing in the bebuilder. But when I visit the url in incognito mode the website is there and all the content.

When I visit the homepage and want to edit it it just takes me to a page where it says this page is broken or url rejected the connection.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• I cleaned samo cache and it seems to work now. Not sure why it happens like that.

• If you have any caching plugins or caching tools on your server, I suggest keeping them inactive until you finish working on your website to prevent such problems.

Cache likes to hold some settings and cause unpredictable problems.

Best regards

• Hi again,

It worked for a while, but the error occures after a while again. I have tried a different browser aswell and also the Wordpress plugin but the error accures allower time after time. Not sure why this is like that.

I need to clean the cache everytime I leave the page and edit it for one time.

Here is a screenshot of what appears when I want to enter the bebuilder for a certain page:

The website is now Public so please could you check it out.

Thanks!

• Seems like its something with the url of the pages while entering the page before entering the bebuilder. Here is a screenshot of another website I have:

And this is for the keralase.se:

Quite a difference there when I change between the sites. Both of the sites have betheme. Maybe this is for a help.

Here is also a screenshot of what apperars in Chrome Browser when enterin bebuilder for the keralase website:

• Think I found the issue, due to removing the BeCustom plugin. This seems have been the issue.

I will come back if this is not the case.

Thanks!

• edited November 2023

Sure, I am waiting for information from you.

Thanks