can I change my shop page button position? now it is too big for the website
also, my menu is not working on the mobile version. Not working as pre-build page, website page is works fine btw.
I use this Header menu on my website, but the mobile version is not working the same as the prebuild page, it's same as the website version
Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.
It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.
HI, please check my link here https://gutsproduction.co/
1) I am not sure to which button you refer to. Can you attach a screenshot showing it, please?
2) You build your header with the Header Builder. Please see the following video tutorial showing how to adjust the mobile menu:
Hi, can the add to chart button move to the right side? align with the Title and price, thanks!
Also would like to change the Sale and New wordings. thanks!
1) I do not see the button on your website:
Anyway, alignment can be changed in the shop template in the Shop Products element under the style tab:
2) "New" badge can be changed in Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> General:
The sale badge can be changed by modifying the files only.
Hi, What i mean is can we change the button like this? thanks
Also, where can we change the sold-out words and Add to chart words (Shop theme page) ? thanks!
1) There is no setting to move the button to this position. To achieve such a layout, you would have to use Query Loops for:
2) Sold-out text can be changed in the same place as the NEW badge. See the bottom of my last screenshot.
The standard add-to-cart button text on the products list comes from WooCommerce, and if you want to change it, you must also modify the files or use some external plugins.