Update/Migration with All In One WP Plugin

Hello there

So first of all, currently im using the Version of BeTheme 22.0.2

If I update the Theme, all my content from the Muffinbuilder disappear. So i restored a BackUp with the Version 22.0.2. After that, I tried to transfer the whole website to a subdomain, I already know I'm using a whole diffrent Domain, so the Theme might need a new license. Bought a new one and transferred the whole Website with the PlugIn "All In One WP Migration" to my new Subdomain. But now there is the problem, that nothing on the Website shows up. No Content in editing mode nothing.

How can I fix it, because I need to test the Website on the subdomain.

Best regards, Ramon

Comments

• Hi,

We have not tested the All In One WP Plugin with our theme.

We highly recommend using the Duplicator plugin. We constantly use it, and never had problems with it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

When you duplicate your website to a new domain and update it, please let me know about the results.

Best regards

• Hi,

Thanks for the information. Do u have any other suggestions?

The Lite Version of the PlugIn dosent import websites. Just for test im not buying the plugin.

It saves the same data files as the All In One WP Plugin. I dont know whats the issue.

U have any other ideas?

Best regards

• With the basic version of Duplicator, you can migrate the website unless its size exceeds 500MB.

Regarding the All In One WP Plugin, you should contact the plugin author instead, as we never tested it with our theme, and we do not support it.

Best regards

• And the problem with the update of the theme?

When i update it to 27.0.0 or higher, all my content disappears. If i would open it in the "new" BeBuilder. Is all the content then there?

Best regards

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks