Changes not being saved

hi there,

we have a site running 27.2.9.4 and a client has informed us some changes she made were not saved.

by the way, we also don't seem to be able to update the theme - even though the theme seems to be registered.

i'd suggest the best way forward is for me to provide wp admin login details, which i'm happy to do.

the site is hosted on cloudways, which means breeze caching. dns is with cloudflare. i have disable both in the interim.

please come back to me & i'll provide further details & admin login access.

thanks,

Jason

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• hi there,

i suspect this may be related to caching so i have switched breeze off, as well as cloudlfare.

with regard to the changes not being saved, can i suggest you clone a page or post, make some changes to the clone (using your editor) & let me know if all is working as expected please.

if you could check why we are unable to update the theme - that would be great.

thanks heaps,

Jason

• I cloned one page and made modifications to it, and they were present on a live page.

It is surely related to the cache. When you make modifications to your website or proceed with changes I highly recommend keeping all caching tools disabled until you finish.

Best regards

• great, thank you - what amount the theme update issue?

• There is a message "The package could not be installed," which means that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• edited December 2023

thanks, but i'm unable to access your licence manager.

my purchase code is: [removed by moderator]

my username is: minion

https://share.cleanshot.com/z4bvwxnS

• Do not share your license key on the forum, as others can see it.

As the error message from your screenshot says, your license key is not assigned to any website.

Go to Betheme -> Dashboard, deregister the license key (if you have any place there), and register your license key again there.

After that, check if the problem persists.

Best regards