Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Hello,

I'm unable to activate Slider Revolution. Due to this, all the pre-built websites I'm trying to install do not install correctly.

In the plugins section of Betheme, when I click on "Activate," the process never completes.

And if I try to activate the plugin via the WordPress plugins section, I consistently receive this error message:

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."

I'm using WordPress through an Elementor hosting subscription.

Please, could you assist me in resolving this issue?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please disable all other plugins and try to activate them.

Also, you can contact the server administrator and ask to increase the memory limit.

Moreover, you can try to remove it manually from the server via FTP and install it again then.

Best regards

• Here is the answer I've received from the hosting provider (Elementor) :

https://elementor.com/help/elementor-hosted-incompatible-plugins/

In this case, I wonder why on the Betheme website it says that Betheme is fully compatible with Elementor?

Considering that over 75% of the prebuilt Betheme websites I've tried using Slider Revolution, this seems like a major problem to me.

Thanks

• We are fully compatible with Elementor builder (plugin), and most of our pre-built websites have their own version made with this builder. However, we cannot take responsibility for their hosting.

Their limitation is that their hosting does not allow using Slider Revolution. Also to be honest, it is the first time I see that hosting is not allowing to install plugins, which I find ridiculous.

BTW your last screenshot is not showing our official website. It is a page made by one of Betheme passionate, and our official website can be found under the following link: https://muffingroup.com/betheme/.

Best regards

• Ok I see.

Yeah It's definitely ridiculous that they are not allowing to install some plugins.

Thanks for the answers, in this case I will cancel my subscription with Elementor and I will find another hosting provider without these limitations.

• Thank you for understanding.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

Best regards