Problem with "Blog Teaser" element

Hi, I use the "blog teaser" element on one of my sites, and after one of the latest Betheme updates, the element broke the page. I removed it from the Italian language, but kept it in the English language so you can evaluate the problem.

Please, can you help me with this problem?

Comments

• Hi,

You must open translated version of this page, and remove it from there as well.

Best regards

• Thanks for the answer, but I believe you didn't understand my problem.

I don't want to remove the Blog Teaser element from my site but rather use it, but as the update is breaking the site's layout, the problem seems to be a tag that was opened and not closed since the other components of the site that remain after the Blog Teaser they also break when I include it.

I just removed it from the page so it doesn't break my layout and not because I don't want to use it anymore.

• Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Did you check all HTML tags to see if they are placed correctly? I mean, in these posts, titles and excerpts.

If you have difficulties finding this please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello,

Thanks for the answer, now you understand my problem.

This HTML you selected is part of the "Blog Teaser" element. We didn't create any of this, BeTheme itself creates this code. That's why I say the problem happened two or three updates ago. Furthermore, blog posts have almost no HTML, they are just titles, paragraphs, links and at most strong words. Those "<li>" tags you found are made by the theme, not by me.

Please check the "Blog Teaser" element. If you need, I can send you access to my website administrator.

• I ran some tests to help you identify the problem. I isolated the "blog teaser" element on a page: https://naguabio.com/home-2/?lang=en

In the first print you will see that it is working correctly. Then, I placed an element below the "blog teaser" and you will be able to identify in the second screenshot that the element below the "blog teaser" does not work properly.

So I did a third test: I moved the element that was below the "blog teaser" to the top and you will see in the third print that it works properly.

I also sent prints 4, 5, 6 and 7 with the page editing look.

• Please send your dashboard access, and we will take a look at this.

Best regards

• Hi, I sent to you. I'm wainting your feedback, thanks.

• We found the root cause, but to correct that we will need your FTP access.

Please send it as you did with the WP dashboard, and remember to attach this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Sorry for the delay, I will send you the FTP access along with the file you will need to access.

• The private key file has restrictions that cannot be viewed.

Please correct that so that we have a link that we can access it.

Thanks

• I sent you a link again to download the Secret Key.

• Alright, it is corrected now.

Also, you now have a Betheme package that is not officially available. If you notice anything that does not look or work as it should, let us know as soon as possible. However we widely tested this package, so you should not occur anything wrong.

Best regards

• Thanks! So far I haven't identified any problems.

Regarding updating the theme, when it is available, will I be able to update?

• When it will be out, download a fresh copy of Betheme from ThemeForest and replace the package you currently have.

It will also contain this fix, so you do not have to worry that you will lose it.

Best regards