Pb with Betheme / WPML

Hi, 

I am contacting you about a problem that we have already had on this website.

When we installed WPML, we can no longer modified pages with the editor we usually use with Be Theme. We had the problem a few months ago which you resolved.

Today we added 2 languages with WPML : German and Spanish and again it doesn't work. When we click on "Edit page", the page does not load. I will send you access to the wesite by message.

Thank you for your reply.

Comments

• Hi,

It does not seem to be Betheme related. I have activated another theme (Twenty Twenty-Four) for a test, and the same thing happens there.

I can recommend updating all of the plugins (and Betheme) you have to the newest version, as many require updates. If this will not help, you can disable your plugins one by one, and check if none of them is the culprit.

Best regards

• Hi,

I updated Wordpress and Betheme, but I still don't have access to the Wordpress editor or widgets.

• Did you disable all of the plugins one by one, as I suggested?

Best regards

• Yes, that's what I did and unfortunately, it still has the same problem.

Do you've an idea?

Thank you in advance.

• I rechecked that, and still the problem persists when another theme is active, which means it is not a Betheme related problem.

What I can suggest is that you can try to reinstall the WordPress, and check if the problem persists.

Best regards

• Hi,

I checked, and there is no other theme activated. Betheme is uodated but there is still the same problem.

• You misunderstood me. While checking this issue, I went to Appearance -> Themes to check if it is related to Betheme by switching to another theme.

When I temporarily switched to another theme, the same issue appeared, showing that it is unrelated to Betheme. I switched back to Betheme so your website would look exactly in the same way as I entered it.

I hope it is clear now,

Best regards

• I aplogize, i did it and the problem is always here.

I can edit the widgets now, and it works when I use "Edit with BeBuilder" to edit the page, but I need to access the classic editor of Wordpress.

• So when it persists with another theme, I can only recommend trying to reinstall WP on your website.

Best regards