Button not saving on imported sites or imported pages.

I have been trying to build a website from the ai2 pre-built site, but it wont save.

*I don't have wordfence plugin installed

*I do have the latest version of be theme

*All system reqs by the theme are set from the server side

*.htaccess has frame-x=sameorigin

💥Issue happens on imported pages from prebuilt websites. try to edit, then save will keep spinning

💥issue also happens to a new page, then import a single page, try save, keeps spinning

✅new pages, with new blocks, save fine.

credentials sent via ThemeForest. I have 2 licences acquired. (I'm using the one from Dec 9)

Comments

• Hey,

I received your private message, but the login credentials you sent do not work, unfortunately.

Can you please send another message with the correct credentials, please?

FTP access would be helpful as well.

Best regards

• updated credentials have been sent today.

• We have received your message, and we are checking what might be causing this issue.

As soon as I will find anything I will let you know.

Best regards

• It seems to be working correctly now.

Can you check that and confirm, please?

Thanks

• the issue persists. I have created a video where the reproduction steps are shown. (sent via ThemeForest contact box)

did you follow another method to import and edit the page?

• i tried to import the home page, and save it and worked.

the issue seems to be related to just some components included in the demo pages. I'm not able to pinpoint what components cause the issue of infinity loading.

• We will take a closer look at this.

If this happens again, please let me know.

Thanks

• further investigation has led me to think is related to contact form. i recently did a wipe and fresh install of the sample website using the theme to clear everything. i also deleted the default contact form from the theme, and on the fresh wipe the form wasn't imported again. now I'm not able to create it again with the ID 89 wich is referencing the theme.

I cannot edit any of the pages without being stuck in an infinite load.

• i have been experimenting removing blocks and save and some of them work, but contact page is never saved.

• Please contact your hosting provider, and ask if you have ModSecurity enabled. If yes, can you please disable it for a test?

When you do that or receive a response from the hosting provider, please let me know about the results.

Thanks

• ModSecurity has been updated, there are some rules applied to it, so now it seems to be working.

I would advise to document this as well so others having the same issue are aware of this issue and potential solutions.

thanks for the support, I will keep an eye on it and come back if anything.

• Thanks for letting us know.

Can you tell us what rules were applied to ModSecurity, please?

It will help us to know why this problem occurs and provide support for others.

Thanks