Site Install Stalls at content

I scrapped trying to do a staging site.

When I try to install the Default Pre-Built Website it gets to the content section and then stalls. I have let it sit for 30 minutes and nothing. Let it run several times. Used the setup wizard. Tried installing the Pre-Built Website separately. All fail and stick on the Content section. I had the same issues on the staging site.

I had my host increase the PHP Time Limit and Input Vars.

PHP Version 8.1.26

PHP Memory Limit 512 MB

PHP Time Limit 300

PHP Max Input Vars 10000

Still just circles when it gets to that.

I have deactivated all the plugins except WooCommerce (as it will not allow me to do that) and still circles without finishing.

When I installed on the stage site I installed content first and Slider a second install. I was able to get this all up but the variants were not working correctly and the products all showed they had reviews but there were no reviews on the products.

I cannot get the main site, with the applied license, to do much past create some products in the store part. All the plugs are up-to-date. The newest version of Betheme. I have been working on this for 2 weeks and a bit aggravating. The host is GoDaddy if that makes a difference?

Comments

• I just ran the setup wizard again but included the Slider this time. It "mostly" installed. The home page looks good but the products that have variants do not have variants and the buy buttons are missing on the product pages.

Many of the pages are missing.

/shop goes to the account page.

Product page the buy buttons are missing and the product shows to have reviews but there are no reviews.

How do I fix these things?

Should I try to reinstall the content only?

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason. We also need your permission to reinstall that pre-built website with the database reset.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I can get you the admin access but the only way they allow FTP is through SFTP which has SSH machine keys from my computer.

I do have a log file from the past times trying to install it, can I get that for you?

How would I send that? Will that help if we cannot establish FTP?

I am fine with whatever you need to do to get it running. I am just trying to get to a final install that has all the functionality so I can begin modifying the site for my needs. So data reset away. Noting has been added.

• After installing several times I finally was able to get the theme to "mostly" install. It is missing attributes and reviews. I think I am fine now. I will work on new products and test these 2 things and I think I will be good if those work.

• Good to see that you managed to import it.

If you will need further help, or have any additional questions, please let me know.

Best regards