BeBuilder 'Page Does Not Exist'

Trying to create header template from scratch and get a 'page does not exist' response. I have the latest updates on all. I deactivated all plugins with no luck. My existing header template is editable...but I can't create new ones.

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

PS.

In the meantime, please contact your hosting provider and ask if you have ModSecurity enabled on your server. If yes, please disable it for a test and check if the problem persists.

• Sent earlier today.

• Sorry, but you sent an incomplete message. It contains only FTP access, and WP dashboard access is missing.

Please send another message with complete data.

Thanks

• Just sent invite for WP dashboard access.

• Sorry, but again, you sent an incomplete message. You did not attach a link to your website and did not attach FTP.

Please send a complete message.

Thanks

• I have deactivated and activated again all plugins, and the templates started to work correctly.

Can you check that, please?

Best regards

• Sigh...still not working. I've cleared cache, gone incognito, turned off vpn. No luck.

When trying to create a new template...(im trying to create a header template), the tool bar on the left side shows, but the page to build on show's the page 'We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist.'

• Did you try disabling all of the plugins?

What about the ModSecurity? I mentioned it in this message:

Did you contact your hosting provider? Do you have it enabled? If yes, did you try disabling it for a test?

Best regards

• Deactived all plugins...that didn't work. still gives 'We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist.' I have several sites made out of BeBuilder with the same host and they work fine. Wondering if you're not able to fix if I just need to create a new site, install BeBuilder, and remake the website? If so, can you give me a new license?

• What about the rest of my questions? You did not answer to all of them.

A new license will not change anything because it is all the same betheme with the same files.

I assume that it might be related to ModSecurity, as recently we discovered some incompatibilities with it.

Best regards

• It's WPEngine. They have a proprietary firewall system. Regardless...they won't disable their firewall on a shared hosting server.

As I've mentioned, I have several BeBuilder sites with the same host. They all work fine. Just this one is having the issue.

I guess I will deactivate this BeBuilder license, rebuild a new site, and apply the license to the new site.

• As I said in my previous message, a new license will not change anything. Files are the same.

Anyway, I reopened your website and opened the "disabled plugins" header template, and it loads correctly.

As you can see on the screenshot, I could also edit it.

Does it not load for you?

Best regards