Portfolio widgets

Hi,

we created portfolio widgets sidebar "portfolio"

Added to all portfolio single items

How to enable it in widgets area and add to portfolio pages?

Comments

• Hi,

Firstly, remove the sidebar you created and add a new one with a different name e.g. MyPortfolioSidebar. Sidebars should not have names like Blog, Shop, or Portfolio.

Then, when you add your sidebar, you should see it in Appearance -> Widgets.

Best regards

• Just added SaunaSidebarPortfolio widgets area still empty...

• Try the following:

Edit the home page with BeBuilder, add a Sidebar element to it with your sidebar chosen there, and update the page.

Then go to WP -> Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets, and you should see this sidebar there. Add any widget to it, and save changes.

After that, you should see Widgets areas in Appearance -> Widgets, and you can remove the sidebar element from the home page.

Best regards

• But we dont need homepage with sidebar. How to enable it on portfolio single items?

• You will have if you add a sidebar element, as I showed in the two first screenshots from my previous message. If you follow the steps I described, you should have access to all widget areas.

Best regards

• But i think i've done that.

there is empty widgets area by default.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• We need single portfolio item sidebar, i've created template, but its not working in widgets. You can check when logged in...

• Done.

Best regards

• Thank you, where was the problem? i think its second time with your theme.

• I followed the steps I described to you before. Opened the home page, added a sidebar element, chose your sidebar there, went to WP customize -> widgets, added a widget to the sidebar element on the home page, and removed this element from your home page.

We are currently looking for solutions how to prevent this behavior, but at the moment what I described is the only solution.

Best regards

• Ah, its like a bug. I am still thinking about its logic, and still hard to undestrand why to add it on homepage :D

• It is more like WP's new features. If WP does not see any widgets used on a website, it hides the whole widgets area, and most of our new pre-built websites do not have widgets. Widgets were previously used for the footer, but we do not put anything there since we have Footer Builder.

We are looking for possible solutions for this situation.

Best regards

• ok, thank You :)