Product pages without WooCommerce

Hi, I'm structuring my site as we speak and I have products that I do not want to sell online but only show as description. Is it correct to use Pages? Because if I want to put a row in the bottom like "Related products" or "Other solutions" how can I do that? I know there are Categories but I do not see them among pages, only Posts and Portfolio. What is the best practice in this case?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Anita

Comments

• Hi,

You can use WooCommerce for that, but in Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> General, enable the Catalogue Mode.

Then all "Add to cart" buttons will disappear.

Best regards

• edited January 3

Hi Phil,

thank you very much. But I do not want to install the WooCommerce plugin. Is it really necessary? Because I do not need to expose any prices but only the description. And then have the "Related products" or "Other Solutions" row. Is there any other way to do this?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Anita

• Instead, you can use the Portfolio post type.

It already has related posts feature built-in.

Best regards

• edited January 17

Hi,

I've created portfolio items and now I want to create menu and add them to it but I can't because they are not bo be displayed:

But I do not want to create custom links as they may change as I'm actually working in a sort of Staging Area:

Is there any other way?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Anita

• I am afraid that there is no other way to put those links than use custom links.