Popup window works after closing

Hi, after closing the popup window with the html code (Audio Player HTML), it still works in the background. In Elementor, after closing the popup, the player also turns off.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• How can i send information privately?

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I sent the information, hell, how much can be played with you here. Why do i have to go through multiple places to send my login information, fix your support system, why do I have to go around ThemeForest again...! If we're solving problems here, then the information should be presented here, safely and securely, right?

You're wasting everyone's time, you know? You don't respect the customers time, you understand????

You can easily create a popup yourself, insert html element and simple html audio code and you will see that the sound continues to play after closing the popup....

html audio code example:

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_audio.asp

• Sorry, but I didn't get any message from you yet.

I do not manage the mailbox (another person is in charge of it), so please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Ensure you send all the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks