Search Results only showing product category

Hi

I created an elementor search results page as the formatting on the template was all over the place.

Now the live search in the bebuilder header only finds product category and not the actual products.

Can you help with what setting I'm missing or how to create a search results page on Bebuilder.

https://themnextdoor.co..uk

Comments

• Hi,

Live search will not work with Elementor's custom search page. If you want to use the live search, you must disable the Elementor custom page.

We currently do not have a search page builder, but we have it on our to-do list. Now, all settings for search page can be found in Betheme -> Theme options -> Search -> Page. Also if you enable to search through products only, then the display will be the same as on the shop archive pages.

Best regards

• Oh ok

you might be able to help then until you give the option to customize the search page. An issue i always had since day one was the header would come down over the content rather then be on top. I got round it easily by added spacer widget to the content. But because i cant edit the search page the header is partially over the content.

Is this a known issue?

• Can you attach a screenshot showing what you refer to, please?

I am not sure what you are talking about.

Thanks

• This is how it loads on all pages if i didn't put in a space at the top of the content page. This is the search page i cant edit

• Try the following CSS code:

.search #Wrapper{
       padding-top: 180px;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards