How to attach different menu to only a handful of specific webpages?

Good day,

We are trying to create landing pages for distinct branches of this business that have their own business name and logo and require a different menu as well. A new header with menu and unique logo has been created using the Templates option in our BeTheme website, but there does not seem to be a way to assign it to these distinct pages. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,

Onna

Comments

• Hey again,

Thankfully, I was able to get the header connected to these specific pages after all, which is awesome. The only issue is the new header width is not the same as our original main header. It's condensed which is problematic and squishing the menu items to 2 rows. I seem to be missing where this can be adjusted within the templates . . . any help you can offer with this? I can't find where it's mentioned in your tutorials.

• I got it. Sorry to bother y'all.

Have a great day,

Onna

• Hi,

Sorry, I could not answer you as you wrote beyond my working time.

Anyway, I am happy to see that you handled it. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

Thank you for your response. Yes, actually, I am encountering an issue with the new header main logo. On a desktop it links correctly back to the correct specified branch home page (with secondary header it's assigned to) but on the mobile version it is only linking back to the main home page of the whole site. I have double checked that the link is set correctly for all devices. I am not sure how to correct this. Is this something you can help with? The header has been built using the BeTheme templates.

Thank you for any help you can offer with this.

Thanks again,

Onna

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

It is a series of landing pages at:

The issue only presents itself on the mobile versions.

Thanks,

Onna

• Are you sure you edited your header template's mobile version and adjusted the link in the mobile logo?

If yes, please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Yes, I did verify the link was set correctly for all device sizes, including mobile (screenshot attached). I sent a login for you through the webform at the bottom of your Envato page (via the link you provided). We do have a firewall that keeps others from logging in from undisclosed IP addresses. I will clear that for 24 hours but if you give me the IP you are logging in from I can whitelist that longer so you aren't blocked from logging in.

Thank you for your help with this.

Sincerely,

Onna Stewart

• Also, here is the url to login: https://vyanet.com/wp-admin

And the url when the Central Security Services header is being edited: https://vyanet.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=7334&action=mfn-live-builder

• Hi,

thanks for the screenshot, it explains a lot.

Seems like you misunderstood something. The item you used doesn't have possibility to set different values per different devices. Any option that let you do so, must have these 4 icons next to option name, just like on the screenshot below but logo doesn't have it.

• Hi Albert,

Ok, thank you. The header logo does offer a link option which I have set correctly. Why is it not linking correctly for the mobile version while it is linking fine on other devices?

Thanks,

Onna

• Hello,

I was able to figure this out so please close this ticket. Thank you for your help along the way.

Thanks,

Onna

• Maybe you are editing wrong HEADER template? From what we can see, you have actually 3 header templates created but the right one you set for entire site, doesn't have link set. Just look on the screenshot below.

Anyway, happy to hear that you've resolved it.