Custom Fonts Are Not Working For Me - Myriad Custom Font

To The Support Team Of BeTheme:

I have been trying for some time to add a custom font to my website but all my attempts did not bring any positive results.

In few words, no matter how much i try to add a custom font, the old fonts are always staying the same. I am sure as well this is not a caching problem since i cleared the cache on my browser and the cache on my CDN several times before opening this support ticket. In fact, i tried it on several browsers as well and even tried to deactivate my CDN and caching plugins to double confirm that they are not the cause of the issue.

Here are the steps in details that i am following:

Step 1: Get the font original files in four extensions (.woff, .ttf, .svg, and .eot).
Step 2: Upload the fonts to your media library.
Step 3: Define those fonts in your BeTheme options menu and choose a custom font name that contains no spaces, numbers or special characters. Make sure the custom font name matches the name of the uploaded fonts files. 
Step 4: Use those fonts and select them from the theme's font family options menu.

I did all those 4 steps without any problems. However, the old fonts are still in effect as if i didn't do anything really.

I am going to upload the font's files for you so you can check them if they are working for you. I am suspecting that something is wrong with my fonts files. The best way to confirm that is if you can check them on your terminal.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards~

P.S: Please download the fonts files by clicking the link below: 
http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=21682501263843730747&t=2168250126384373074722195

Comments