Reverse the order of pre built sections?

Hello all, how do I reverse the order of the pre-built section "Full width blocks images and headings" or other modules/pre-built sections, currently it is the image on the left and text on the right, the issue I'm having is if I reverse this, it looks fine on the desktop, layout, spacing, padding etc, but on mobile it is completely messed up, the image is half displayed, text goes over the lower section etc, is there an option to have this set left or right?

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Ok sorry about that, yes sure, here is the temp URL we have for the site https://axb.fe1.myftpupload.com/ the first block under the main header is the image on the left and text to the right, this works fine on mobile, but the same block/module at the bottom of the page, doesn't work fine on mobile. which is where I'm struggling to fix. i have added some screen grabs on mobile as well.

Thank you very much.

• The link you have sent does not work unfortunately.

However, from the screenshot, I assume that this image is placed as a wrap background, and it does not have enough height for the mobile view to show the whole image. Put a spacer element into this wrap, and assign some height to it on mobile view. After that check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Hi phil,

Thank you for that, the spacer element worked a treat, thanks! :)