Your theme (Betheme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Something is happening with the shop page because I can't edit nothing with bebuilder.

I can no longer edit it with bebuilder the product from the main shop (no widget, element, nothing). If I click on the "product content" element, nothing happens, and on the edit product page it displays the message from the attached capture.

I gave it a restore from the hystory button in bebuilder and it works, but when I give it update, refresh, then I can't edit anything.

Yesterday I gave an update to the theme, but this message has appeared for several days.

I mention that the problem may be after I activated "Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Single product, to hide the content." and I generated content for SEO (compatibility problem with Yoast Seo). Then I realized that the products made in elementor hid the content from the setting, so I returned to them as they were before.

This is the page from my site wich I use bebuilder to edit it:

Can someone help me?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

There is a newer version of Betheme (27.3.2.1).

Please update it, and check if the problem persists.

Best regards

• Hi Phil.

I updated and now I can edit the product page. Instead, the message/error is still displayed:

"Your theme (Betheme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

1. Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    2. If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again."

Thank you

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• This has to be some false negative information. When you scroll to the templates section, you will see that none of them has a problem.

If any of them would be outdated, it would look like this:

Best regards