Problems with menu and store page on mobile

Good morning! :)

I bring here two problems that I identified on mobile.

I hope you can help me, as my store opens on Monday and at the moment I'm a little worried.

Let's go to the first problem:

This error is related to the top menu/header on mobile. When I open a submenu and scroll, the rest of the content stops being visible. You can check the attached prints.

Extra: I would like to place my store's social media icons at the end of the menu, is it possible?

Second problem:

The icon to open the filters sidebar is also above the menu, and should be below.

You also shouldn't repeat the filtering option above the products and next to the icon. Either one or the other. (Here I had difficulty doing this, and I no longer remember how I managed to do it.)

Thank you and see you soon!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Goodnight. For reasons of protecting the address, I prefer not to make it publicly available. Given the information provided and the prints for better understanding, just explain how I can solve the problems already mentioned. Thanks.

• Sorry, but what you gave is not enough. Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check that.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks