[Urgent] WPML Issues not translating or adding main menu for some reason

i started translating (duplicating content) and for some reason its not transalting the footer, the main nav is not duplicated and also te global CTA isnt changing also.... please help me with this!!!! im getting crazy here!

Comments

• also the header is not working :S

also i had to creat ea new menu for some reason WPML is not able to duplicate the menu :S... could you please give me a hint or guide here would love that! :D

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I can see that you do not have the newest version of Betheme installed.

In a higher version, we added some corrections to WPML.

https://support.muffingroup.com/changelog/

I corrected your Footer and Header, but when you update Betheme to the newest version, you should not see these problems anymore.

Best regards

• Hi thank you very much one doubt if i update ill lose all that have been worked around? styles? content? translations? for these inner wrap elements ill have to run wpml again? can you give me a hint around! Thank you in advance! Hugs!

also just in case for some reason the main menu doesnt have the flags

as the main menu in spanish

• 1) No, no changes will be lost.

2) If you did not translate the content in inner wraps before, you will have to rerun the translation.

3) Instead of using the language switcher added to the menu, try to use the language switcher element available in the Header Builder.

Best regards