I have a margin on the sides of my mobile site.

Hello. I'm not sure what I did. But my site develops a margin on the sides as the width gets smaller (if you just scale down a browser window, you'll see what I mean). So it looks as it should on desktop, tablet and laptop. But mobile is whacked.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch.

https://staging2.moreclickable.com/product/iamp-rsv-detection-kit/

Comments

• Actually, it looks like it might be an issue with my images not being full width. Not sure why I struggle with this so much. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

• Hi,

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, and set the Section horizontal padding option to Disable for tablet and mobile.

Best regards

• edited January 15

I see. I just want my BG images to act the same on mobile as they do on desktop, tablet and laptop. So images that span the entire BG, but my text with padding. I don't understand why this is breaking and behaving this way on mobile.

The example link I showed you is a product page and this is behaving differently than my home page which doesn't have the padding issue.

Thanks.

• I just noticed that you are using a custom template for products.

Did you set up full width for the section with product content in the product template?

Best regards