RFQ and Pro Licenses

Hello,

I am building this site for my client and need to hide product prices in woocommerce. Users will add the Products to the basket and should be able to put a request for Quote for the basket items.

I used a free plugin from YITH - YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce, it worked well on other themes and having difficulty working here with your theme. Pls advise.

Secondly, a few plugins came with your theme - viz.

Slider Revolution and Elementor, Please share the Pro license for the same. Or let us know where to find them in case they are included in the download.

Comments

• Hi,

1. Whenever you are using 3rd party plugins that modify "Add to cart", you have to enable Cart button extra options in Theme Options > Shop > Single Product section.
    2. Where did you read that plugins like Slider Revolution or Elementor comes in pro versions? Slider Revolution is BUNDLED and you can read more about that on https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins Regarding elementor, it never came in pro version. Nevertheless, I strongly encourage you to use the BeBuilder instead. This builder was 100% built in-house and is way lighter, faster and definitely more stable than any other website builder on the market. Moreover, it has a lot of great features that others doesn't have. The BeBuilder is based on flexbox what gives you seriously infinite possibilities of designing. Lots of our customers already switched from most popular page builders and they enjoy the BeBuilder even more. I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it too.
  • Thanks for the reply. I was away and could not reply.

Further in line with the project, We have setup the theme and license on production server and Now the site is ready to be moved/migrated to the live URL.

Please advise the process and steps for seamless migration.

• Hi,

We suggest using the Duplicator plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

We are using it constantly and never have problems with it.

Best regards