Templates for Portfolio Archives not Working

I've got a custom template for the main portfolio pages, and it works perfectly:

However, I've used the exact same settings to be used for a specific category's archive page, but its forcing side bars:

I'm not sure how to get this to be full-width, same as the main portfolio template I created...

Comments

• Hi,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Now I've completely lost the sidebars on all the portfolio category pages, its not loading at all.

It appears on the template page if I view it:

But when I go to the actual page where its supposed to appear, nothing is there:

I'm not sure what I did to have lost the sidebar on the portfolio category pages... I just finished customizing everything so thre'd be functional search features on the side. It was working perfectly... and then not...

• Please send details I have asked for above and we will check what you did as from the screenshots it's impossible to say what you did. This might be everything.

• How to send details? The page is under construction and none of the pages are accessible online rn.

• Please take a look on 1st message we left you above. We have explained there how to send message privately.

• Oops, didn't see that. I just sent off an email from my dev account: hello (at) builanonlinebusiness.io

• Just figured out the issue, the main archive page I set in Betheme needs to have the sidebar activated in order for it to appear on the archive pages as well...

• Happy to hear that it have been resolved! :)