invalid to update the theme

Hi Support i am not able to edit the header and footer section, so i am trying to update the theme but an error message is displayed and says "Update failed: the package could not be installed".

So please help me how to update it and the error on how to update the header and footer section.

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on multiple domains. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain or it is not registered anywhere, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme a couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

If, after theme update the problem persists, please disable all of your plugins and recheck that.

Thanks