Pagespeed on Mobile.

I have a problem with LCP pagespeed. I have SliderRevolution on the home page and individual elements can load in 17-19 seconds in the mobile version. I checked, I even turned off SliderRevolution, but in such a situation another random element on the website in the mobile version takes 17 seconds to load. Where does this delay come from, betheme, sliderrevolution are up to date, I'm running out of ideas on how to fix it. W3 total cache and Betheme performance settings do not change anything

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• https://springview.pl

• I can mainly see that it is caused because of SR.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, so we can disable Slider Revolution to check your website and suggest what can be improved.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I can see that with most plugins disabled, page speed insights report Google tag manager script as the one that has the biggest impact on that.

If you must use it and want to improve page speed on your website, you should use some plugin for delaying script loading like WP Rocket.

Best regards

• I don't think it's a Google Tag Manager problem. Other sites with betheme and SR have exactly the same problem.

check grawerlik.pl and klim-bud.pl, or instalsystem.info.pl a random item from SR with a 13kb photo loads in up to 52 seconds on a mobile device. I need an answer why this is happening because the problem may affect all 42 sites it serves with the betheme

• I have the same problem. 

Tag manager and Slider revolution slow down the site very much. 

I disabled SR, but I can't disable tag manager. Because it is necessary for the site.

What to do I do not know. 

• Google Tag Manager affects your website anyway. You can easily check that by disabling all of the plugins and running test in the PageSpeed Insights.

Regarding Slider Revolution, it's not a problem between Betheme and SR but with the SR itself. It is a really powerful tool that allows you to create stunning hero sliders, but it is also really heavy and affects the page performance. If you check our most recent pre-built websites, you will notice that a minority of them use SR because of this fact. Now, we use this plugin only when a project needs it, and the layout cannot be done with BeBuilder.

Hi @hohlov667140,

As I explained in my previous message, you must use some plugin like WP Rocket to delay loading this kind of script.

Best regards

• So, in such a situation, should I write to Slider Revolution support?

• Or you can recreate this in the BeBuilder. Your hero slider is not complicated and it does not have animated effects so it can be easily done in BeBuilder.

Best regards