Assistance Needed with Combining Elements from Different BeTheme Demos

Dear BeTheme Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am currently in the process of planning my website using BeTheme and have identified specific elements from two different demo websites that I would like to combine. 

After exploring the available demos, I've pinpointed elements from Demo A that I plan to use as a base and certain sections from Demo B that I find particularly appealing.

Here is a detailed breakdown of my request:

Planned Import of Base Demo A:

I am in the planning stages of importing Demo A into my WordPress installation, intending for it to serve as the foundation for my website.

Desired Elements from Demo B:

My goal is to incorporate specific elements and sections from Demo B into my upcoming website (Demo A). 

Request for Guidance:

I am seeking guidance on the recommended approach to achieve this customization. Specifically, I would appreciate assistance with the following:

Identifying the HTML structure, classes, and IDs associated with the elements in Demo B that I want to incorporate.

Understanding how to manually recreate or modify these elements within my planned website (Demo A).

Any recommended tools or features within BeTheme that can streamline this customization process.

I understand that this may involve some manual work, and I appreciate your guidance in advance. 

I am eager to create a website that incorporates the best features from both demos while maintaining a cohesive and professional design.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards

Comments