Headings Font Size in Theme Options is not working!

edited February 4 in Fonts

Hello, what's the point of setting the headings font size in theme options, if the sizes do not work in the heading element, whatever headind 1-6 i choose in the title?

I noticed there is a class title for all the titles in the heading element and overides all the sizes of theme options.

Even if i remove the class title from custom css in options it takes another class title from the theme's css.

So the sizes of headings from the theme options are actually totally useless, only the letter spacing and font weight can be adjusted from there, am i wrong?

Comments

• I forgot to mention that the size can't be changed even from the builder typography. Size can not be adjusted from there neither!

Please advise.

• Hi,

Sorry, but what you say is not correct. These font sizes affect almost all headings on the website.

Page titles have separate options for font size:

Best regards

• Hello,

Thank you for your answer. It still doesn't work for me.

Could you tell me from your experience what might be the reason?

Giannis

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what exactly you refer to.

Thanks

• As you can see in the attachments clearly h3 is not 85px. I cant give external access at the moment. any thoughts? I haven't changed any other attribute concerning headings besides this one. Any thoughts?

Thanks

• Please click with the right mouse button on the heading element, and use the Reset style button, and check if the problem persists.

If this does not help, then without any link or access to your website, I will not be able to check what might be the reason.

Best regards

• Hello again,

Unfortunatelly this solution didn't solve my problem.

Can you think of something else?

Thanks

Giannis

• As I already mentioned, without a link to your website where I could check that on the live site, I am unable to precisely say what could be wrong.

Best regards

• edited February 11

Actually i found it!

It was a "&" charachter in an element. when I removed it and everything works fine.

Thank you for your time!

Giannis

• I am glad that you found the root cause.

Best regards