Popup display conditions

Hello,

I'm looking to apply a popup to a significant portion of my website. I'd like it to appear on pages with /resources/ file path and on all posts.

Using the conditions tool, I can set it to all posts, with no problem:

However, I'm unable to control the pages/file paths I'd like it to display on. There are circa 500 pages I'd like to bulk apply this to, do you have any advice?

P.S. I am unable to provide any level of access to sever or platform, due to IT business restrictions.

Cheers,

Comments

• Hey,

There is no setting to achieve that. However, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check how we can help you with that.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

And to confirm, you want to assign popup to all pages that are children of /resources/, right?

Thanks

• Ideally, yes. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide access to our FTP or to /wp-admin/ as our IT team has locked this down to access from our IP addresses ONLY.

Is there any other way around this?

Cheers,

• Unfortunately, without FTP access, we will not be able to help, as it requires us to interfere with files.

Best regards