Margin on mobile devices

On all pages of the entire site, the space left and right on a mobile device no longer appears to be available. This applies to text, buttons, etc. all kinds of elements. So everything is on the left or right at the end of the screen. While I want to have a space of 10 or 20x there. It does display well on a desktop device. Any idea how this is possible? And how can I fix this? Preferably in a global setting, because I don't want to have to check every section on every page.

(By the way, there are plenty of sites on Betheme that don't have this problem at all and have the same version installed. I don't understand it well yet.)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, and check if you do not have mobile padding disabled.

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

Default is selected here. So that must be good. By the way, the test environment has the same problem. And another site, where I used the prebuilt website woocommerce furniture, also has the same thing. Strange isn't it.

• edited February 8

I have rechecked your website and it displays like this for me now:

Did you change anything?

Best regards

• Very strange. I did click Save, under betheme options. That's the only thing. I also did this on the other sites. Then closed the browser and restarted it. Very well again. Happy with it, thank you!

• Maybe some cache holds that, and after you resaved your settings, it was flushed.

Anyway happy to see that it is correct now.

Best regards