After latest update website changed

Dear Support Team,

I am writing to seek your immediate assistance with an unexpected issue that has arisen on my website. Despite not having made any changes to the website for the past two weeks, my client recently reported a significant and strange alteration in its appearance. Upon receiving screenshots from my client illustrating these changes, I conducted a review using BeBuilder and confirmed that no modifications have been made on my end.

Further investigation through the developer tools revealed the presence of what appears to be an 'invisible' section that has been added to the layout. This section is causing a distortion in the website's appearance, yet it seems I am unable to remove or modify it through the usual channels.

I will provide more screenshots if necessary.

What can I do?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi, here is the website

https://thegymlab.nl/

• Please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent and recheck it.

If this will not help, keep minifying plugins disabled because I must check your website without them.

Thanks

• Hi,

I've tried with first 2 options and it doesn't help. I left my plugins deactivated for now so you can check the website.

Thank You!

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I do not know how, but you inserted Google tag script before opening of the HTML tag, and most likely it is the root cause of all these problems.

I assume you know best how you placed it there, so please remove it and check if these problems persist.

Best regards