Adding image gallery to post type content.

I created a custom post template that has a post content section added. In 'edit' mode, I added an image gallery in Gutenberg block.. and it shows a 3 column gallery of images. But when I view the live page, the image gallery is one column and vertical. See the link below. I do not like Gutenberg, will the classic view work?

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Performacne, and check if you did not deactivate Block library.

If it is not checked, activate it and see if the problem persists.

Also, if you install the Classic Editor plugin, you should be able to use it for your CPT.

Best regards

• Yes, the Block Library was already activated. I also installed the classic editor and added the image gallery. It displays

just fine in the editory, but on the live page, its a single vertical column.

• this is what I see if I add an image gallery in the classic WP Post editor.. just an array of id values.

• I'm trying to create a post or portfolio item for past fundraising events. And it needs to have an image gallery..

But neither the templates allow me to add one. And the single post displays post content in the tool listing.. but when I add it to the template, nothing happens...

I had not idea this would be that tough to do.. Post/portfolio are as simple as it gets. Thank God this is a small website.

So far, this theme was a bad choice.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I sent over a username and login for access to the dashboard. How to add image gallery to portfolio item? Or how to create my own custom post type... please!

• Is ACF the only custom post plugin that works with BeTheme? I currently have Pods Admin Pro. Are there other options other than ACF?

• I purchased ACF Pro, and using your video tutorial, a simple text field displays using {acf:price} as expected. But when using the image gallery name {acf:imagegallery}, it does not load properly in the portfolio page. Also, using the code snippet on ACF documentation does not work with BeTheme. Any suggestions?

• Our ACF support is limited only to basic string based values.

https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/shortcode/#limitations

Gallery is an array which is not supported, and that is why you cannot use it.

Can you also give more detail about the snippet you want to use and where? It would be best if you attach screenshots showing that.

BTW we didn't get any private message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Ensure you send all the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Best regards