Site very slow after update

Hi, this morning I updated to the new version of the theme and now it's very slow. slider revolution doesn't load on the home page and the footer is all messed up until it loads completely. Does anyone have the same problem as me? should there be an update?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Is it possible to send the website privately? Can I contact you via message?

• If you want to contact us privately, please send this information thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Done, thank you!

• Please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if your website still takes a long time to load.

I noticed that the file that takes the longest to load is this one:

Also, please check the following link. There you will find instructions about how to improve the loading time for your website.

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-speed-up-my-site/

Following the tips mentioned in this guide should make your website faster.

ThanksThanks

• Good afternoon. I deactivated some plugins and now everything is ok again. I think it was w3total cache which created a conflict with the cache plugin recommended by my hosting provider. I don't know if something like this is possible.. while as regards the guide you sent me.. I'm uploading all the images in jpg.. is it an error? should I switch to .webp? Thank you

• Regarding the W3 Total Cache, I assume that some misconfiguration caused it, so I suggest contacting the plugin author to find out what could be triggering this.

About the JPGs, nowadays, WEBP is the lightest extension for media (AVIF is also getting more popular, but it is not supported widely), and it is suggested to use it as a website with lighter media also loads faster. Anyway, it is completely up to you, and if your website fulfills your needs with loading speed, you can always leave it as it is.

Best regards

• Yes the hosting provided me with a file to upload to the w3 plugin with all the recommended settings but I think there is something wrong at this point. thanks for your help, have a nice day