When purchasing be theme, Google Search console detection errors keep increasing and cannot be solve

I purchased the official version of the BE theme, and then I searched in the Google Search console

I have been encountering the following problems on the website for a long time, as shown in the picture. Because these problems have not been effectively solved for a long time, they have been bothering me. Even the web engineers have been unable to solve them, so they have been unable to effectively increase the website traffic. I would like to ask about them in the Google Search console. How to solve the problem on the page? As shown in the picture

Ask for help

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but I am unfamiliar with your language, so your screenshot does not say anything to me.

Please temporarily change the browser language to English and send me a screenshot then.

Thanks

• I purchased the official version of the BE theme, and then I searched in the Google Search Console

https://sosdatarecovery.com.tw/

I have encountered the following problem on the website for a long time, as shown in the picture. Since these problems have not been effectively solved for a long time, they have always bothered me. Even website engineers can't solve it, so they can't effectively increase website traffic. I want to ask them in Google Search Console. How to solve problems on the page? as the picture shows

thank you replay

• This is not related to Betheme. You must remove missing links or install a plugin 404 redirect, and all images on your website must have alt text inserted in the Media tab.

Best regards