Accessing Theme Builder on a Subdomain

I am currently in the process of redesigning my website utilizing a temporary domain. My website is currently a studio and woocommerce store on a signle domain.

Through the redisgn I hope to seperate the woocommerce store into a subdomain. I have now almost finished the redesign of my studio website on its' temporary domain and aim to start on the WooCommerce store.

I am looking to create a temporary subdomain on the domain I have BeBuilder installed and the studio redesigned. Given these steps, I'd like to ask if there are any potential hurdles you envision? Also, do you have any guidance on how to access the BeBuilder once the new subdomain is created?

Thank you for your time and support.

Comments

• Unfortunately, I encountered challenges in creating a subdomain for a temporary domain, and despite my efforts with my hosting support, it impears impossible with my hosting provider.

I am now adjusting my approach and instead of a subdomain, I plan to create a temporary subfolder on the domain where BeBuilder is installed. Do you guys have any guideance on how to access the theme in the subfolder?

Thanks

• Hi,

You must install a new WP installation in this subfolder and Betheme just like on the main domain.

When you do that, register it with the same license as you use on the main domain.

Best regards