Bad performance on mobile

Although we follow common standards, we have very bad performance on mobile devices:

Seems like js is holding back the rendering.

www.trattoriafiruze.com

Comments

• I just replaced the rev slider with the smart slider and got a great speed improvement, I didn't go through the list, normally these steps are not necessary with your theme... 

Anyway, after removing the rev slider, I can't get rid of the shortcode under the header: [rev_slider restaurant6]

Any idea?

• Well, Slider Revolution is a powerful tool, but at the same time, it is also heavy, and if you want to improve page speed, it is better to get rid of it. That is why in a recent pre-built website, if it is possible, we try to omit using Slider Revolution.

Regarding the shortcode that appears, please, temporarily activate SR, open the page options, and change the Slider to --Select--.

Best regards

• I followed the guide you recommended, but unfortunately, there's limited room for improvement on our end. We're already using a minimal number of plugins, the theme handles CSS/JS minification, and our images are optimized webm files. Many of the JavaScript codes are essential third-party elements or provided by the theme itself.

Despite these efforts, we're still scoring below 60% performance on GTmetrix and Google PageSpeed Insights. Do you have any specific advice on how we can further enhance our site's speed?

Thanks!

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what can be improved.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I tried to log in to your WP dashboard, but the credentials you sent are not working.

Please resend them, but ensure that they are working correctly.

Also, I noticed that I have not suggested it to you earlier, but please, check the following link:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-speed-up-my-site/

Following the tips mentioned in this guide should make your website faster.

Thanks

• Still, your plugins have an impact on your website. See the results when I disabled all of the plugins:

Also, I can see that your images still have JPG extension, and you can improve their weight and loading speed (so the whole website performance) by converting them to WEBP.

Also, you can improve the result by disabling these two options:

This is the result of them disabled:

Best regards