"Full-Width" Style not working in Betheme 8.9

Hello there, 

I've just upgraded to the latest version of Betheme, and it caused a problem to the sections that are using the "Full-Width" style in Muffin Builder,

Here's an example URL: http://www.cadelmonastero.com/apartments/ca-del-monastero-1/ ; the revolution slider is contained in a "Full-Width" styled section, but, as you can see, there are margins / paddings for the section that weren't there before...

I've seen that in the new 8.9 version there's also a full-witdth without margin style. I've tried that but it doesn't seem to be working. 

Could you please double check and let me know?

Thanks & Lookiing forward to hearing from you, 

Regards 

J.D.  

Comments

• Hi,

thanks for the suggestion. It's definitely our mistake and this will be fixed with next update. At this moment, please use below css and this will do the trick:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) and (max-width: 1489px)
    {
     .header-open #Wrapper       { max-width: 960px; width:auto; }

.header-open .section_wrapper,
     .header-open .container,
     .header-open.with_aside .content_wrapper { max-width: 940px; width:auto; }

.header-open.with_aside .section_wrapper { max-width:100%; width:auto; }
    }
  • Thanks for your prompt support! 

Now it's working wonderful on desktop but unfortunately not working on mobile (see image below) 

Could you please update the suggested code to address & fix the mobile interface too?

Cheers!

J.D. 
  • This change for mobile needs much more changes and can not be done with custom css only. This will be fixed with update.
  • Ok thx.
    Looking forward to it. 

In the meantime, is there any way to downgrade? 
    Is there anywhere I can download previews vers. of Betheme?

Thanks and Regards, 

J.D. 
  • Sorry but this is unfortunately not possible. We do not keep older versions of theme anywhere and also Envato do not do this.