WPML Auto Translations not working

Hello, I created my site using bebuilder and just recently installed WPML following all instructions. When I run the automatic translator, I end up with nothing but the title of the page translated and all elements created using bebuild is gone. Anything specific that needs to be done?

For example this page: Shipping - Snap Photo Gear

I only end up with the title and breadcrumbs translated. The rest of the page is empty.

A couple of notes:

1. I do use the Builder -> SEO to copy the content that is hidden on the page/posts for use with Yoast
  2. When I edit the translations, I do see the full content translated. Maybe that related to point 1?

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you, I just sent the message with the login information. Let me know if you have any issues with the login.

• Are there any extra steps to reproduce that?

I ran a translation for the "Returns and Warranty" page for a test, and it worked properly.

Best regards

• Interesting. How did you run it? Can you check the Shipping page for example? Or support? I ran it on those and they both failed. They're under the To be Reviewed section at the moment. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

• I proceeded as usual, so I just clicked on the plus icon to open the translation, and as everything in the WPML translator was already translated, I clicked on the complete button.

For a test, I removed the previous translation of the Shipping page to translate it again. See the following screenshots:

Best regards

• Somehow it is now working as well. Very strange but thanks for the support. I will let you know if there are any issues.

• Hello, I'm not sure what has happened, but seems like the same issue is back. I tried translating a post, and again, the title is translated but the bebuilder content is not. Same with the Support page. I tried deleting the Support (Soutien) page in french and re-translating it, but did not work either.

Here's the post example.

• Did you handle it? I checked that post, and it looks like this to me:

Best regards

• Strange. I didn't change anything. I did purge the cache but it seems today it is showing up. However the Support page still has the issue. Soutien - Snap Photo Gear only the Contact Form 7 is translated. The rest doesn't show it.

• I created a copy of the Support page, and it was translated correctly.

There had to be something wrong with the original page.

Best regards

• Yes that worked! Thank you!