mega menu (template) not showing up in safari

Neither the desktop, tablet or mobile versions of the megamenu are displaying in safari. They seem to work fine in chrome.. Please advise.

https://sunvoltsupply.ca

Comments

• Hi,

To which menu item did you assign the Mega Menu template? I checked it with Firefox and Chrome, and the Mega Menu does not appear on them.

FYI, Mega Menus is disabled for mobile display.

Best regards

• I assigned the template items to the main menu. I also assigned them to the footer, and the template items aren't appearing in either place, just the other links.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• It seems to be a cache problem as when logged in, the mega menu displays correctly on all browsers.

I tried to clear the WP Rocket cache, but it was not it, so I assume that you have some caching tool on your server. If you are not sure about that, contact your server administrator to ask if you do not have any cache tool enabled.

Purge the cache from all places and check if the problem persists.

Best regards

• I cleared the cache on the server, and the problem still exists

• Now the mega menu isn't showing up in chrome unless I'm logged in to wordpress ;-(

So it's not working correctly on any browser

• I've been chatting with wordpress support. They've checked things on their end as well as plugins, etc. They said it's not a caching issue, but it's a theme issue. Very frustrating as I've put about 4 weeks into this project and they are suggesting switching themes if I can' resolve this. Very frustrated in Betheme to say the least.

Please advise.

• The difficult thing is that the menu works fine in the builder, but not live. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.

• Logged into wordpress:

Logged out:

The two mega menu links also don't show up in the hamburger menu, nor in the footer when logged out.

• We found the root cause. Your menu items are templates (?) which are visible only for logged users as they are just templates, not actual pages.

Instead, they should be Pages/Posts/Portfolio/Custom Links/etc. but not templates.

Also, Mega Menus did not display for you when you were logged because they were not assigned to the menu items.

Probably someone unassigned them.

I have added it as a Custom Link, and Mega Menu works properly for not logged users.

Best regards

• Indeed it was a 'template menu item' that was causing this issue. I did mention it back on Feb. 23. Wish that someone caught it and saved me 5 days of frustration. Also mentioned it in our emails back and forth that I suspected it might be because it was a template link. Glad that's over. Thanks for figuring that out, and I hope this saves someone else the frustration I just went through. Template items won't work for links or pages!

• Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you referred to assigning templates to menu items, not setting the template as a menu item.

Regarding the emails, I do not manage the mailbox, and the person who operates it only forwards forum accesses to me, so I did not know what you wrote there.

Best regards