Problem with the functioning of the shopping cart icon

Good morning,

I have a problem with the store. On some sub pages of the store, the shopping cart button in the menu is not active. E.g. when I add a product on the home page to the cart I can preview the cart but not on another subpage. And when I go to the sub-page of the selected shopping cart I can add it to the cart, a number appears on the cart icon that the product has been added but I cannot from the product card enable the cart. How can I solve this problem?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

However, before that, please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• This is the link to the page: ambasadazapachu.pl/ . I cleared the cache memory, disabled plugins and nothing helped. How can I solve this problem, because because of this the sale has practically stopped :(

• I noticed another relationship. When I'm logged into the admin panel and browsing the store then everything works fine, and when I log out and browse like a typical shopper then there are these problems.

• It looks like some optimization (cache/minifying) plugin or optimization tool on your server. If you are sure that you disabled all plugins except WooCommerce, and it did not help, you should contact your server administrator and ask if you do not have any optimization tool enabled on your server that could cause it.

Best regards

• Hello, a little late writing back but managed to solve the problem. It was due to the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. After changing the settings to a lower optimization, the problem disappeared. Thanks for your help and direction in locating the problem. :)

• Always happy to help.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards