Unable to update bundled plugins

Hi,

I've just purchased BeTheme, registered the purchase and noticed that the following bundled plugins are in need of an update:

Slider Revolution (Installed version: 6.5.31 | Available version: 6.6.20 | Active | Requires Update)

WPBakery Page Builder (Installed version: 6.9.0 | Available version: 7.4 | Active | Requires Update)

Attempting to update these via BeTheme -> Plugins fails with the following errors:

Slider Revolution: An error occurred while updating Slider Revolution: Update package not available

WPBakery Page Builder: An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: Malformed URL: "key"" is required

I am a firm believer in keeping everything up to date and was not expecting a premium theme with bundled plugins to fail to update this way.

Please can you help be get the plugins to update to the developer latest versions

Many thanks

Claudio

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on multiple domains. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain or it is not registered anywhere, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• Many thanks for the helpful reply!

It turns out the issue wasn't licence related but rather that the previous developer installed the plugins outside of BeTheme. After I had to delete them from plugins and then activate from BeTheme Plugins.

All good now.

Thanks

• Happy to see that you handled it.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards

• edited February 29