Tab title text

Hi,

I am having trouble editing the tab text. It seems a yoast SEO plugin is interfering howevery I have deactivated and delated it and I am still viewing the old tab text on the front end of the site.

Please help

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi sure thing, the website is: https://maretai.com/

E.g https://maretai.com/products/agave-syrup/ tab text appears as ¨ Agave Syrup - Blue Agave [Organic] - Australia - Maretai Organics.

However the text tab should appear as Title Page - Maretai USA

See example of correct displaying of another page with correct tab text as viewed through the black end in WP.

Structure is - Title Page - Maretai USA

I have cleared cookies and cache and tried viewing on different devices and there are still many pages with the old tab text.

Awaiting your comments.

Kind regards

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi,

We have sent login via contact form.

Awaiting diagnostic and your comments.

Kind regards

• Sorry, but we haven't received a message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Ensure you send all the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• You have responded.

I have just sent you the forum link post as well along with the received login credentials.

• I received the private message, but the account you sent does not have admin rights, so I could not check this correctly.

Please change these user privileges.

Thanks

• Ok privileges changed

• I can see that Betheme and many of your plugins are not up to date.

Please update them first.

Thanks

• Hi I have updated betheme and all plugins and still have the same problem.

kind regards

• It looks like some server cache because when I am logged in, the correct title is visible, but when checking while not being logged in, the wrong title appears.

Please contact your server administrator and ask about the cache on your server.

Thanks