section was not update correctly

I made a section and added some wraps with some elements and cloned it several times with different content .some Sometimes in the backend ( be builder )everything is ok but on-site some elements are missing as you see in the attached images. also, I could not add more than 6 pairs if I add nothing shows on the website, and for the 6th element some parts are missing .

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Do you have the newest version of Betheme installed?

Thanks

• Hi

My page is page is offline(localhost) now. you do not have any Idea what may make the section like this?

• What about the Betheme version? Do you have it up to date?

If yes, and this problem appears, please record a video showing the steps you proceed, and I will try to replicate that on my environment.

Best regards

• ok I will

• Hi

Hope you are doing well.

In the attached video file you can find out How I made

the sections

mostly after 3 rows ( 6 items)the last section will become like the image that I sent before.

Regards

• I have followed the steps exactly as you show in the video, but everything works correctly for me.

Can you temporarily put your website online? If so, we can check what is causing this.

Best regards

• Hi

1-how many times did you clone it?

coz up to six copies is ok but when goes more than six this happens.

2-for now, there is no host and domain. please give me some time, when my site ready and be online I check and if the problem will remain I will inform you to check .

• I have cloned it more than 10 times without any problem.

I think we must wait so we can check that online because without replicating the problem we do not know its root cause.

Best regards

• ok thanks