How to edit product content block from woocommerce element?

Hi,

I have purchased the biker4 theme.

I can edit all templates, and create new ones, all good, except one element.

I can not edit the layout for the "product content" element. This is possible only on the product edit level, not on the template level.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Paul

Comments

• Hi,

I quite do not understand what you have problem with as you already answered yourself in your question. 😅

The product content element takes its content from the product. If you want to edit what is inside this element, you must edit the product description (with our builder or with WP one).

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

my problem is that I want to edit the layout of the "product content" as a template that applies to all shop product details pages.

I want to use a template, but inside this template, I have the "product content" element that I can move around, but not the option to edit its layout itself.

For example, I want to remove the "Fork travel" and "material". I can do this on each particular product page, but not in the template.

• That is how product content works. Every product has its unique content.

If you want the parts you mentioned to be shared across all products, you must remove them from the products, and set it in the single product template.

Best regards