Blog Post

Hi there! I'm somehow having the hardest time making a very basic blog post in BeTheme, with the Clothing Shop 2 Theme. I'm pretty savvy with all of WordPress but this has escaped me and some other website building friends. I'm able to go to BeTheme>Theme Options>Templates and create a Single Post Blog Template. The right elements are HERE for me to build a simple post, and I am able to find where to insert this when I make a new post- but it doesn't seem to work.

Is there anyway through this platform or support that I can hire someone to do this for me for an hour and clean up a few other things for me?

Or I'll just take all the help I can get this has been driving me crazy! Thank you!!!

-Francesca

Comments

• Hi,

If you are searching for someone to pay for customization, I suggest asking on our Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/betheme

Anyway, if you give some more highlight on what you struggle with, I will gladly assist you.

Best regards

• Hi Phil-

Thank you!

I'm just trying to make a simple blog post ( a photo + recipe) but for some reason I'm not able to make a simple post through this theme and when I use the template as described above, I'm also not able to get it to populate.

I am also having trouble getting multiple pictures uploaded to a woo commerce product.

I just added the FB group, thank you!! But any other help you could do over text would also be appreciated.

• Update - figured out the product issue. Now it's just the blog trouble!

• I assume that you have this step behind you, but I will mention it anyway. Firstly you must add new template for Single post:

When you have it, edit it with BeBuilder and add Featured Image and Post content elements to it:

Of course, you must adjust the layout, and you can add other elements to it, but I think that building with BeBuilder is something that you are familiar with.

When you create the whole layout, save/update it, and assign conditions. If you want to show it on all posts you can do as I did on the screenshot:

Then when you open any post you will see the template you created:

In Post Content element you can choose if the post content should be taken from the Gutenberg or from BeBuilder:

Note that when you have single post template created the post content in BeBuilder will show the content you create only without the template.

Best regards