Remove header portfolio

Hello,

Can you help me with remove header in portfolio please. Thank yout

Then I have another question, where do I change the font for the category filter of portfolio? I find some article in your forum but I need it to do it responsive and change color of select catagory.

Thank you for a support

Comments

• Hi,

1) It is a Subheader, and you can hide it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Subheader.

2) If you are using Portfolio element, you can change it in the Style tab of this element.

If you refer to the main Portfolio page, it requires writing a custom CSS code. If you send a link to your website, I can help you writing that.

Best regards

• Hello,

thank you first thing works perfectly. But the second isnt. I dont use be builder insted I use Elementor. Every time I use be builder the page breaks. Can you help me with this problem?

LInk

Thank you very much

• Please use this CSS code:

.elementor-widget-mfn_portfolio #Filters li a{
     font-family: "Arial";
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Can you also provide more details on what is happening when you use BeBuilder, please? We will gladly assist you with that.

Best regards

• I will try to describe it in more detail

The first thing I need is that when the selected category is clicked, the font size will decrease and the color of the category will change as you can see on printscreen. I would like only the color to change. To this color: #1492c7

Second problem is with responsivness as you can see on the prinstcreen

Thank you for your support

• Use this CSS instead:

.elementor-widget-mfn_portfolio #Filters li.current-cat a{
      color: #1492c7!important;
      font-size: 20px;
    }
    .elementor-widget-mfn_portfolio #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a::after{
      background-color: #1492c7!important;
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width:767px){
      .elementor-widget-mfn_portfolio #Filters .categories{
        display: flex!important;
        flex-direction: column;
      }
    }

Best regards

• Thank you very much it works 😎

• I have another question please. Where can I Translate the word ALL in the yellow circle

• You can translate it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Translate -> Blog & Portfolio.

Best regards