Sticky SideBar min-height problem

Hello,

I need help.

I know that you do not recognize other people's plugins, but Millions of users use different plugins.

And I have a problem that has existed for a long time.

see my video: https://expforex.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/BeTheme-SideBar-problem-with-style-Transform.mp4

example of a page with a problem (any page where the content of 1 tab is greater than the content of the first tab when the page is loaded)

for example https://expforex.com/assistant/

The problem is this:

When using a Sticky SideBar, its dimensions do not change when the content height changes.

Yes, it changes when the width is changed, or the page is reloaded,

But, the height of the sidebar will not change when changing, for example, tabs (I use the Essential plugin, for example, Tabs)

I attached a video, last time you answered that you are not responsible for other people's plugins,

but the problem is not in someone else's plugin; the problem is in changing the minimum content height for the class

mcb-sidebar sidebar sidebar-1 four columns lines-hidden style-classic

min-height: 9688.78px;.

I realized that this property is causing the problem with the inner-wrapper-sticky clearfix class.

Please let me know how I can remove this gap or conflict.

Comments

• How can I make the min-height recalculate when changing the tab?

function mfnSidebar() {

if ($('.mcb-sidebar').length) {

var maxH = $('#Content .sections_group').outerHeight();

$('.mcb-sidebar').each(function() {

$(this).css('min-height', 0);

if ($(this).height() > maxH) {

maxH = $(this).height();

}

});

$('.mcb-sidebar').css('min-height', maxH + 'px');

if( sidebar ){

sidebar.stickySidebar('updateSticky');

}

}

}

• Hi,

It is not that we do not recognize other authors plugins. We just do not take responsibility for plugins we do not support and potential incompatibilities because, as you correctly noticed, there are millions of them. The problem you described does not occur with standard BeBuilder elements, so it is related to the plugin.

You should contact the author if you have problems with the plugin we do not support.

You can also contact your web developer to prepare a custom script to recalculate the sidebar height after switching tabs. We do not help with such customizations.

Best regards

• I've already realized that. :-)

I was not asking a question about someone else's plugin, but about BeTheme theme:

How to recalculate content height (min height)? 

A script? For example, I don't know how to write scripts. Therefore, I asked for help on the forum, on which I bought paid help. 

Can you help with that?

I bought the theme; everything is set up. Thanks. I like the theme. 

I don't use the slider because it tells me I have to buy it. But when I paid for the theme, I thought the slider was included. 

I use BBuilder elements only on pages. In posts, I use the regular Gutenberg uniter. It's more convenient for me. And for seo - it is also convenient. 

I'm also a developer in my field. I maintain my programs. I communicate with my customers, and they use different programs. 

But I will never pass by to try to help my client or user to solve his problem.

Paid support ends in 2 months. 

I thought I could ask a question on the forum. 

Unfortunately not. 

Too bad.

Thank you very much for your help and support.

• Recalculating the height requires writing a custom script. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with a custom script, as the Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Regarding the Slider Revolution, purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins that are bundled into the theme. It’s because of the Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes, of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like the “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses, and users can use them within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

More information about the bundled plugins, you will find in the link below:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

BTW you can ask on the forum, and I gladly assist you with your questions and problems related to theme itself, but I cannot help with what you asked on this topic beyond what I already suggested you. If you search for someone who will be able to help with custom adjustments, I suggest asking on our FB group which you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/betheme.

Thanks