invalid license error when installing theme plugin revolution slider/layer slider

We bought theme yesterday, and after installing prebuilt website, i got homepage like shown in attached image not revolution installer was instaled while installing demo content, i tried installing the revolution slider from betheme plugins option inside dasboard , i got this error : Invalid license code. Please make sure that your purchase code is used only on this domain. You can check it at: api.muffingroup.com/licenses

Kindly resolve this issue asap, I have to make this website live tomorrow afternoon.

Comments

• also import and export not working , when I click on import and export nothing is working, tried importing website multiple times

• and now I am also getting this error

The purchase code has not been used to register Betheme or the username does not match the purchase code.

http://api.muffingroup.com/licenses/

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to install/update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• No I used it once for localhost and then for dummy domain hoodibaba.in just to show to the client, final domain will be something else

• But did you follow the steps I described?

Did you deregister and remove the dummy domain?

Best regards