User Role "author" be builder not Working

I have a site based on 'Authors'; they have the 'author role'. The idea is for the authors to edit their pages, but when an author edits, the option to create posts with 'BE Visual Builder' does not appear. Why doesn't the editing option appear for users who have the author role?

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, and check if you have BeBuilder visibility set to Everyone.

Best regards

• Thank you for your response, I will try to explain better what is happening: I used a plugin (User Role Editor) to create two roles that are exact copies of the 'author role': (bio_page_role) and (landing_page_role). When a user with the 'author' role is going to create a post, then that user can use 'Be visual builder' without any problems. However, if that same user has the 'landing_page_role' (which is a copy of the author role), then they cannot edit anything, the option to edit with 'Be visual builder' does not appear. I await your response.

• Sorry, but we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page:

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/bundled-plugins/#compatibility

Thanks