Site incredibly slow with CPU spikes

My website cardogioielli.it has some incredible CPU usage spikes that create complete blocks. Checking the errors i found some things linked to the theme. Errors included in this message. I even included the performance usage screen. Can you help me in finding out what is creating that blocks?

[08-Feb-2024 16:35:08 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on bool in /home/mwatfmop/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/single-template.php:21

Stack trace:

#0 /home/mwatfmop/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include()

#1 /home/mwatfmop/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/mwatfmop/...')

#2 /home/mwatfmop/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/mwatfmop/...')

#3 {main}

thrown in /home/mwatfmop/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/single-template.php on line 21

[08-Feb-2024 17:07:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on bool in /home/mwatfmop/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/single-template.php:21

Stack trace:

#1 /home/mwatfmop/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/mwatfmop/...')

#3 {main}

thrown in /home/mwatfmop/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/single-template.php on line 21

[08-Feb-2024 17:07:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on bool in /home/mwatfmop/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/single-template.php:21

Stack trace:

#3 {main}

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I sent the login details!

• Your Google Tag Manager is the root cause of the loading speed:

The warnings related to Betheme will be fixed in the upcoming update.

Best regards

• I already know that GTAG is slowing the pages loading speed. But this is not what i was asking.. I never spoke about slow loading speeds, the fact is that sometimes (mostly when editing things in the backend) the site completely freezes (backend too!!) for some minutes for an overload of the CPU and i can assure that is impossible for gtag to completely fill the CPU of the server. The screen you attached is just about the loading time of the web page..

• Just to be extremely clear, the website is in a shared server and has the same resources allocated as all our other websites. None of the other websites has similar problems, they all work perfectly without flaws (they have the same GTAG tags as this one) but they all have different themes. The only one creating problems is the one with BeTheme

• Sorry for the confusion. After further investigation, we found that it was your server problem.

For a test, we switched to a Twenty Twenty-Four theme, and the response was even slower than with Betheme despite no content.

For confirmation, the five database requests that take the longest time are from WP, Updraft, and WooCommerce, but not from Betheme.

We suggest checking your website with plugins disabled and/or on a different server. Sometimes, hosing providers offer some free or cheap trial, so you can check them out.

Best regards