Suggestion for Docs

Your docs are vast, but search either doesn't exist or is kind of broken.

(This is not a complaint, but a suggestion that might help you have fewer tickets)

Example of above, When searching the forum for some way to make images "fit" (which I was unable to find anything on) the word image yielded every post that contained an image attachment... Not great.

Next, you have this fantastic videos collection but no way to search them, it seems, except for control-f and some hope that your search is in the title... Your videos are so good, and they must be so much easier to create than text based answers, and faster...

Maybe you can generate A.I. transcripts of your videos and add the transcript text to search data, even if the transcripts aren't meant to be visible on the page. Then add a search field to your videos page.

I'm sure I haven't figured our your docs strategy fully, so it's possible I've missed things, for sure. These are just the things I noticed after spending a few hours in there.

I like to find answers on my own, but have had to ask a few times for help. Some of the answers were in the video tutorials, but since they don't search or yield in search results, I never knew to look there. Your video docs are so much more outstanding than any other I've seen, and probably better than what most people have seen, that until we KNOW IT, it doesn't occur to us to look in two places for answers. Now I know, but the search would still be helpful.

I've still not found a way to make images 'fit, fill, cover, contain, etc. but I found another way for now.

Comments